Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogging inspirations

I am newbie in terms of blogging. A few days back, I was looking for some recipes and stumbled across the vast array of "desi and videshi" (translated Indian and international) cooking sites. I was really amazed at the level of detail and quality of the recipes. Till then, I only thought Rachel Ray inspires people to cook (Yep, I am a Rachel Ray fan). I was glad to be wrong!

Here are some of the sites that really inspire me to cook:

Will keep updating this list, as time permits. And when the list becomes huge, will move it to favourites section. Still getting the knack of blogging!

5 comments:

bee said...

welcome to the blogosphere. it truly is a place of bits, nybbles, and bytes. best wishes for a fun filled experience. --bee and jai

Sandeepa(Bong Mom's CookBook/DesiMomzClub) said...

Welcome to blogging Pragyan :) Have fun

Pragyan said...

Thanks Bee, Jai and Sandeepa. Really appreciate it. Blogging is indeed a different experience.

Shilpa said...

Welcome to the blogging dear. Wish you all the very best.

Rachel Ray? really?? Isn't it she a bit hyper? I am Sanjeev Kapoor fan(dont raise your eye brows now ;)) :).

Pragyan said...

Hi Shilpa, Thanks for the wishes! Oh yes, I am a huge Rachel Ray fan. I think what you consider as hyper, I consider as positive energy! Love the way she giggles and makes cooking so simple and fun. I am also a huge Sanjeev Kapoor fan..in addition to cooking, one can learn so much from the way he communicates. He just connects to you, isn't it?