Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kale Juice



Serves 2

Ingredients:

5 large Kale leaves
2 Cucumbers
1 Carrot
1 Lemon (Juice)
1 Granny Smith Apple
1 inch Ginger (Peeled and fresh)
2 Celery Stalks





Method:

Grind all the above ingredients chopped.
Since I don't own a juicer, I use a strainer to separate the juice from the fiber.

I think the fiber can be added to Roti\Chappati dough to get healthy and nurtritious Roti\Chappati. I use store-bought Roti - so don't keep it.

Will keep thinking of other ways to use them instead of throwing them away as I do right now.

I make the above quantity - I keep one glass for the next day by wrapping the glass with wrap to make it air-tight. I don't find the drink tasty - but knowing it is good for health is what makes me keep making it.

Inspired from the recipe here.

No comments: